tinc 1.0pre1

Mads Kiilerich Mads at Kiilerich.com
Thu May 18 17:47:01 CEST 2000

Today I got mail from Ivo Timmermans:

> I say we go for option 3, and name the file /etc/tinc/nets.boot, so
> that it's clear from the name what the file does.

Amen! ;)

> > I suggest that your init.d script is generalized so that it can
> > be used under Debian and RedHat - perhaps using a little "glue"
> > script.
>
> Does the script as it is now work under redhat?

Sorry, haven't checked yet. I'll do it Really Soon Now!

--
Mads Kiilerich          Sys.Adm. Cand.Polyt
Mads at Kiilerich.com      Tel. +45 38 16 26 00  Mob. +45 26 20 07 73

"To be, or not to be; that is the question."  Shakespeare
"The question is minus one using 2's complement!"  Me

---
TINC development list, tinc-devel at nl.linux.org
Archive: http://mail.nl.linux.org/tinc-devel/