tinc 0.3.3 vs. 1.0pre2

Axel Müller axel.mueller at i2c-systems.com
Sat Jun 24 15:54:31 CEST 2000

> I just partly implemented what Ivo has called the "indirectdata" option.
> Get it from the CVS tree. I have not been able to test it, but you might
> :). For the moment, you still need to add it to every tinc daemon's
> configuration (except to the "main" tincd).
I just subscribed to tinc-cvs and also updated my local CVS workspace of
tinc.
However I cannot guess what modifications you have done and how I should
test them.
The latest entry in the NEWS file announces 1.0pre2. Do I have to run a
"cvs log" against each file of tinc? A "grep indirectdata" did not bring
anything up as well ...

P.S.: I'm used to CVS but everybody works a bit different ...

---
TINC development list, tinc-devel at nl.linux.org
Archive: http://mail.nl.linux.org/tinc-devel/