No DESTDIR in po makefiles

Guus Sliepen guus at sliepen.warande.net
Fri Aug 18 11:39:19 CEST 2000

Hi,

The Makefiles in the tinc/po dir don't respect the DESTDIR environment
variable. This prohibits rpm packages from installing the l10n files. The
debian package tools don't have that problem as they chroot. When building
rpms, the l10n files get installed into the real root - not very nice.

I don't know how to edit the Makefile.in.in files, I can find out but it'd
be nicer if somebody else with experience with gettext could do it :).

  Guus Sliepen <guus at sliepen.warande.net>
See also: http://tinc.nl.linux.org/
          http://www.kernelbench.org/

---