google chrome 32 bit linux

Gee groeg3 at web.de
Sun Jun 12 15:32:44 CEST 2016

Thanks Paul, and welcome Robert!

I'm still here, and running 32bit. Though calling it running's a bit of
a stretch at the moment, as I currently don't have any time to devote to
this unfortunately.
Still considering whether it makes sense to keep my TCM to be honest, I
kind of like it as a device, but not sure how much actual use I'll
actually make of it. If backlight control starts working, my usage
patterns might change, but as it is prefer to use a linux chroot on my
Android tablet with a nice Thinkpad bluetooth keyboard (although I'm
having some problem with typing lag on certain ROMs, seems like there's
always a downside). I'm getting off-topic, sorry. Long story short,
thanks @Paul for compiling and providing the new kernels, as well as
testing them! I for one am always interested to read about it even
though I cannot contribute atm (and would continue to be interested even
if I sold off my TCM, just for the sake of knowing what's going on with
Linux support on Baytrail).